June 25, 2023
The Blessing of the Fleet is a tradition dating back centuries in which a priest or pastor offers a prayer of blessing for the safety of all fishermen and women and a bountiful catch. Use bullet points to list the events below:
- Farmers Market – 9 am – 1 pm
- Enjoy David HB Drake’s songs of the seven seas from 10 am to 2 pm.
- The Blessing ceremony 1 pm – Boaters of all types are encouraged to come to the marina for the official blessing.
- Educational tents from Door County Maritime Museum, Friends of Plum & Pilot Island, and Coast Guard Auxiliary.
- Beverages will be for sale at the marina throughout the event
Thanks to our sponsors: Baileys 57, Baileys Harbor Schoolhouse Inn, Baileys Harbor Fish Company, Baileys Harbor Fish Market & Grille, Baileys Harbor Yacht Club & Resort, Baylake Electric, Coyote Roadhouse, Door County Brewing Company, Harbor Market Shoppes, Ross Estate Planning and the Ridges Sanctuary.